Marriott St. Louis Grand
800 Washington Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
MBNA’s sleeping room rate is $159.00 per night per room for single and $169.00 for double occupancy. MBNA’s room block expires at 5:00 p.m. ET on January 22, 2019.
All changes and cancellations must be made directly with the hotel.
To make a reservation –
- Reserve your stay online
- Contact Marriott at (314) 621-9600 and mention MBNA for the group rate.
Recently renovated with sleek design elements, Marriott St. Louis Grand is a contemporary oasis in the downtown area. Unpack and unwind in a spacious hotel room, featuring modern amenities, Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with premium streaming content.
Explore some of the city's most famous attractions, including Ballpark Village, the St Louis Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, the St Louis Zoo and the convention center.
Greet the day with a bountiful buffet breakfast or grab a quick bite on the go from the 8th Street Pantry. Savor delectable chef-crafted cuisine at the Zenia Bar & Grille or cap a satisfying day of business or exploration with microbrews, cocktails or wine. With a fitness center, on-site car rental and nearby public transportation, the Marriott St. Louis Grand offers comfort, convenience and sophistication amid the very best of downtown St. Louis, MO.
Hotel check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
America’s Center Convention Complex
The America’s Center Convention Complex is home to four distinct meeting facilities under one roof: Cervantes Convention Center, The Dome at America’s Center, the St. Louis Executive Conference Center and the Ferrara Theatre. In addition, the convention center features five exhibit halls, a ballroom and more than 80 meeting rooms.
The America’s Center is located at Washington Avenue and Eighth Street. It can be identified by the central, copper-domed rotunda and the curved façade.
From the St. Louis Lambert International Airport, taxicabs are available, or attendees may use a shared-ride shuttle service. See the baggage claim area of the airport.
St. Louis, Missouri
The Marriott St. Louis Grand and America’s Convention Center are the east side of St. Louis, a couple blocks from the Mississippi River and The Gateway Arch.
- Looking for activities in St. Louis? Stroll down to the Visitors Bureau, conveniently located in America’s Center.
- Take a 630-foot ride to the top of the world-famous stainless-steel Gateway Arch for the best view of St. Louis.
- Stop by the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial to see a glimpse of where Lewis and Clark set out on their historic expedition!
- Find world-class attractions, museums, performing arts organizations and venues, abundant shopping, exciting sports, history and heritage, delicious dining and an energetic nightlife.
- For more information or to plan sightseeing activities, please visit www.explorestlouis.com.