Make a Difference. Get Involved Today.
Terms are two years (February 2020 - February 2022) and offer a great opportunity to get involved in the decision making and leadership of MBNA. Trustees are encouraged to attend Executive Committee meetings and, in the course of their term, represent their district, serve on a committee or work group, advocate benefits of membership to other memorialists, welcome new members and submit quarterly reports.
Nominations may be initiated for Trustees in even numbered districts (2, 4, 6, 8 and 10) by those who desire to serve or those interested in nominating a specific person to the position of District Trustee. Trustees will be elected by members of the respective District and installed at the MBUniversity Conference in Athens, GA on Saturday, February 8, 2020. Click here to nominate an individual for District Trustee. The deadline for nominations is October 15, 2019.
- District 2 –– Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont
- District 4 –– Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina (territories: Puerto Rico, Guam)
- District 6 –– Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia
- District 8 –– Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wisconsin
- District 10 –– Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming