There has been a lot going on with MBFilms and MBNA’s website! The marketing committee has been trying to make great tools for you to use in your business. This short FAQ is designed to help guide you through the many tools you can use for your business!
- Are all of the previous MBFilms free now?
- Correct! They are free to everyone via USB flash drive and YouTube.
- Where do I find the films on MBNA’s website?
- We’ve made it easy to remember by creating a custom URL, http://findyourmonument.com!
- How many videos are available on YouTube?
- How do I find these videos?
- Search for the channel MBNAVideos or just click/copy & paste the following link www.youtube.com/user/MBNAVideos/videos.
- Is there another way of getting these MBNA videos?
- Call MBNA HQ at (800) 233-4472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a USB flash drive containing all the videos.
- What is your favorite video and why?
- Well I love them all but my favorite is the Art of Remembering (www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM-sVcaxsWs). This was the first one done and I got chills the first time I saw it.
I use them for everything from Facebook, to local community pages, to our website. Let the public see what we do and the craftsmanship that goes into it.
I hope this helps everyone and makes it a bit easier. Stayed tuned to Facebook for something exciting that marketing committee is working on, you will not be disappointed. www.facebook.com/monumentbuildersofnorthamerica